We abide by the UK Consumer Rights Act 2015. As a result, it is our responsibility to sell goods which are:
- ‘As described’, meaning the actual product must match any description(s) given to the customer before purchase by which the goods are identified.
- ‘Of satisfactory quality’, that is they are of a standard that would reasonably be expected taking into consideration the price paid and description. In appropriate circumstances the quality of the goods will include freedom from minor defects, durability, safety, and appearance and finish.
- ‘Fit for all purposes’ made known to the seller at the time of purchase
if goods turn out to not fulfil any of these criteria, you have the right to demand a refund, and should inform us of their issue within 30 days from the receipt of the goods. The UK Consumer Rights Act 2015 provides that the customer is not eligible for a refund if the goods have been ‘accepted’, whereby:
- You inform us that the goods are accepted;
- You do something to or with the goods which prevents returning the goods back in their original state, such as altering, consuming or damaging them;
- You keep the goods for 30 days without rejecting them.
Once 30 days have passed from receiving the goods, you do not automatically have the right to a refund, although in special circumstance we may still provide a refund. You do, however, have the right to a repair or replacement.
Your right to a repair or replacement lasts up to 6 years from the date of receiving the goods, provided the goods were faulty at the time of receipt.
If a fault is found within the first six months, we have one opportunity to repair or replace the faulty goods. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, we will offer you a choice between a full refund OR a price reduction if the goods are kept by the customer, without deducting any amount for use.
Further, we also abide by The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, which relate to buying online in the UK. Under these regulations, your right to cancel an order for goods made at a distance starts from the moment an order is placed and ends 14 days from receipt of goods. If an order consists of multiple goods, the 14 day period runs from when the last batch of goods are received. This 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel, you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back.
We will refund you within 14 days of either the getting the goods back, or you providing evidence of having returned the goods (for example, a proof of postage receipt from the post office), whichever is the sooner. We will also refund the cost of getting the goods to you in the first place.
Please contact us at [email protected] to request a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). We ask that you package the returned goods securely, including all original packaging and accessories. For your protection, it is advisable to return the product to us via a recorded and track able service.
Please note that we will bear the cost of returning the goods but only for situations where we and /or the courier are at fault. Please provide us the receipt within the returned parcel or email us the receipt after the returned parcel has been sent.