WOWCamera abides by the UK Consumer Rights Act 2015
This provides customers with a 14-day window to let us know of their intention to refund an item, starting from the delivery date of the order. The customer then has a further 14-days to return the item to us.
As a longstanding PayPal merchant, WOWCamera also abides by the PayPal Buyer Protection policy to give customers extra peace of mind when shopping.
PayPal Buyer Protection
We adhere to PayPal’s Buyer Protection program, so all payments via PayPal will protect customers from the following:
- "Item Not Received" (INR): You did not receive the item you paid for with PayPal; or
- "Significantly Not as Described" (SNAD): You received an item you paid for with PayPal but it is Significantly Not as Described (SNAD).
An item is "Significantly Not as Described" (SNAD) if it is materially different from what the Seller described on its website or in the item listing. Here are some examples:
- The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the description when you bought the item said “new” and the item was used.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The item is missing major parts or features which were not disclosed in its description when you bought the item.
An item is not Significantly Not as Described (SNAD) if it is materially similar to the Seller's item listing description. Here are some examples:
- The defect in the item was correctly described by the Seller.
- The item was properly described but you didn't want it after you received it.
- The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
- The item has minor scratches and was listed as used condition.
If the item is described as INR or SNAD, we will refund the buyer the full purchase price after we receive the item back.
For more information, please click here to contact us or visit PayPal:
If you wish to return a product, please contact us at [email protected] including your order number and a brief description of your reason for return. Our representative will provide you with our RMA documentation and instructions on what to do next.
Please contact us first to get an RMA number before sending any goods or this will cause delays in handling your return. Our return address is
Avant returns c/o 2.0 e-Fulfillment
and Cross-Dock Services SA
12, Um Woeller / L-4410 Soleuvre