- Whilst we endeavor to provide customers with their goods in a timely manner, exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver.
If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery date, we're here to help. Before getting in contact with us, have you tried:
- Signing into My Account to check we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date.
- Checking if you have an email in your junk folder or attempted delivery card from one of our couriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local Post Office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange redelivery.
- Checking with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf.
- Looking in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind bins or in a shed, garage or porch.